• Saturday, July 8th @ Hibernia County Park Event - For those who haven't been there, you're in for a treat. The park is beautiful and contains several historic buildings. Sponsor: Chester County Red Rovers (AVA 978)
• Weekend, July 29 & 30 York White Rose Wanderers (AVA 236) invite you to the Keystone State Games Volksmarch located in York PA.
• Weekend, October 20, 21 and 22th the Liberty Bell Wanderers (AVA 238) and Chester County Red Rovers (AVA 978) invite you to 4 walk events in 4 Southeastern PA Parks (Marsh Creek State Park, Nolde Forest State Park, Hopewell Furnace/French Creek State Park and Warwick County Park).
• Downingtown – Explore the Borough of Downingtown and many of its parks, trails, and historic buildings. Perform a random act of kindness and donate a paperback picture book to the Little Free Library at the Born Learning Trail on the Struble Trail.
• Phoenixville – Phoenixville, a former industrial town, has experienced a renaissance in the past decade and is now the home of many fine restaurants and pubs, as well as the historic Colonial Theatre. Stroll Phoenixville’s streets, enjoy its parks and historic buildings, and visit Lock 60 on the Schuylkill Canal.
• Pottstown – Explore the trails of beautiful Warwick County Park, including a length of the Horseshoe Trail, and learn about Warwick’s 18th century charcoal furnaces that supported the area’s thriving “iron plantations.”