• November 24 & 25 - Hershey, PA Walkfest (Susquehanna Rovers Volksmarch Club)
• December 9 - Winter Walk at Twin Lakes Park, Latrobe PA (Mon Valley Trailblazers)
• December 16 - Christmas in Elizabethtown, PA (Penn-Dutch Pacers Volksmarch Club)
• Downingtown – Explore the Borough of Downingtown and many of its parks, trails, and historic buildings. Perform a random act of kindness and donate a paperback picture book to the Little Free Library at the Born Learning Trail on the Struble Trail.
• Phoenixville – Phoenixville, a former industrial town, has experienced a renaissance in the past decade and is now the home of many fine restaurants and pubs, as well as the historic Colonial Theatre. Stroll Phoenixville’s streets, enjoy its parks and historic buildings, and visit Lock 60 on the Schuylkill Canal.
• Pottstown – Explore the trails of beautiful Warwick County Park, including a length of the Horseshoe Trail, and learn about Warwick’s 18th century charcoal furnaces that supported the area’s thriving “iron plantations.”